This site’s contents are protected under Italian and international copyright laws. Logos, graphic elements, trademarks and software used to operate this site and published and/or reproduced in this site are owned by Chiesacattolica.it/beweb. It is forbidden to change, copy, reproduce, distribute or modify them without prior written authorization. Information, data, images, including the catalogue’s document photographs and other contents that are different from the ones mentioned above, if allowed by law and without any prejudice to third parties, can be reproduced, disseminated and used for training and educational purposes, excluding any commercial and/or profit making purpose. Users ensure that such contents will be disseminated, reproduced and/or used in their integral form and, whenever this is not possible, fully complying with their original form, without any manipulation and/or distortion. They also pledge to indicate copyright information, sources (including links) and authors, if they are present. Users will immediately delete, modify and/or rectify contents used in violation of existing legislation when requested to do so by Chiesacattolica.it/beweb. Some images or contents in this site are accessible but might be subjected to third-party copyright.
In designing and developing this site, particular attention was devoted to accessibility and usability features. Chiesacattolica.it/beweb encourages any indication or suggestion that might help to improve site accessibility. Any communication regarding these aspects can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiesacattolica.it/beweb cannot be held in any way liable for possible direct or indirect damage caused by access to this site or by the impossibility to access this site and/or by its use amongst which infections from electronic viruses, that visitors’ equipment might suffer following access/interconnections with this site or from content downloads. Hypertext links included in this site can direct visitor searches to webpages found in other sites. In this case, be aware that Chiesacattolica.it has no control whatsoever on these websites and therefore will not be held liable in relation to contents published in these sites and the use that third parties might make of them.
If, through this website’s pages or other services and initiatives, the possibility is given to add data or materials of any kind (e.g. discussion Forums, images etc) users pledge to:
- provide their identification data, which will not be published in the website;
- refrain from adding illegal, offensive, indecent material, that would not be suitable for publication;
- verify, as much as possible, that such material does not contain any virus or any other damaging or destructive element;
- accept that such material might be removed from site pages at any time and without prior notice;
- accept that such material might be published free of charge, expressly renouncing all claims in relation to such publication;
- release Chiesacattolica.it/beweb from any liability, also with respect to third parties, in relation to added materials.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30, 2003 All personal data you provide in our form shall be processed in order to ensure the highest possible data protection level, to respect the trust you have shown to us. We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 193/2003 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding personal data processing. According to the law, personal data processing shall comply with the principles of appropriateness, lawfulness, transparency and right protection. Pursuant to article 13, of Leg. Decree. n.196/2003, we inform you of the following:
- The data you provide will be processed in order for us to send you our weekly newsletter;
- sharing your data with us is optional however, if you decide not to and do not grant us your consent to process your data, we will not be able to send you our weekly newsletter;
- Processing will be carried out as follows: mostly using electronic instruments, but also manually and through paper-based instruments, fully complying with all precautionary measures and minimum security and privacy protection standards, only for the purposes of the service provided by Chiesacattolica.it.
- Data will not be shared and communicated to third parties; however, people in charge of data processing activities or who carry out such activities might learn about your data, but they will be employed by the data controller; others might be the subjects to whom Chiesacattolica.it/beweb entrusts the technical management of this site;
- The Data Controller is: CEI (Conferenza Episcopale Italiana);
- At any time you can exercise your rights regarding the data controller under art.7 of Leg. Decree n. 196/2003, by registered mail sent to Conferenza Episcopale Italiana, in Rome, Circonvallazione Aurelia 50, or by email to email@example.com;
- Based on the above-mentioned article 7, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you or the lack thereof, even if it has not been recorded yet, and whether it has been communicated in an intelligible form; furthermore, you have the right to obtain information regarding:
- the origin of personal data;
- processing purposes and modes;
- the rationale that applies if data is processed electronically;
- identification information regarding the controller, processors and designated representative;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data might be communicated or who might learn about it as designated representatives, processors or officials in the State’s territory;
- you are also entitled to:
- update, amend and integrate data, whenever he is interested in doing so;
- erase, transform in anonymous form or block data that has been processed illegally, included data for which no storage is required in relation to the purposes for which it had been initially collected or processed;
- obtain proof that the operations described at points I and II were made known to those whose data have been communicated or shared, including its contents, except when fulfilling this requirement proves to be impossible or implies the use of disproportionate means in relation to the right to be protected;
- lastly, for lawful reasons, you have the right to partly or completely object to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if this data processing is consistent with the purposes for which such data has been collected;
- the processing of your personal data to send advertising material, for direct marketing purposes, carry out marketing surveys or send commercial information.
I, the undersigned, having read the information provided by the data controller pursuant to article 13 of Leg. Decree n. 196/2003, grant my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes indicated in this information.